Author: Manuel Lemos
Updated on: 2022-10-12
Last month viewers: 1
Categories: PHP Tutorials, Lately in PHP Podcast
This fact shows why it is helpful to learn from other developers what approach they use to solve a problem that you also want to solve.
Read this article, watch a 3-minute video, or listen to part 10 of episode 92 of the Lately in PHP podcast to learn about other methods and tools different developers use to upgrade PHP versions.
In this article you can learn:
How to Plan a PHP Version Upgrade Successfully
1. Previous Article: Why You Need to Choose the Right Moment to Upgrade to a New PHP Version
2. Previous Article: When Is the Right Time to Upgrade
3. Previous Article: How to Plan a PHP Version Upgrade Successfully
4. Previous Article: How to Setup a Development Environment Separate from the Production Environment
5. Previous Article: What Are Your App Features to Test First Before a PHP Version Upgrade
6. Previous Article: Test Crucial PHP and Environment Features Next
7. Previous Article: The Right Order to Execute the Steps to Upgrade to a New PHP Version
8. Previous Article: How to Verify if an Upgrade Really Succeeded
9. Previous Article: How to Use a PHP Monitoring System with Email Notification to Verify a Version Upgrade
10. This Article: How to Update PHP Version Using Methods and Tools the PHP Community Uses
Download Size: 3MB Listeners: 1028
Introduction music obtained with permission from: http://spoti.fi/NCS
Sound effects obtained with permission from: https://www.zapsplat.com/
In iTunes, use the Subscribe to Podcast... item of the Advanced menu, and then enter the URL above to subscribe to this podcast.
See the Lately in PHP podcast play list on YouTube and Subscribe to this channel there.
Episode 92 Part 10 Video
4. Methods and Tools Used by Other PHP Community of Developers
I have posted a message in a topic in PHP Facebook group where other developers answered a survey and told about their criteria about doing upgrades of their environment.
Those comments are really, really interesting. You should take a look to also learn from others.
Finally, the last part of this podcast episode is about methods and tools that are used by other PHP community developers to decide when to upgrade, what to upgrade, how to upgrade.
I have posted a message in a topic in PHP facebook group where other developers answered a survey and they told about their criteria about doing upgrades of their environment.
Those comments are really, really, interesting you should take a look to also learn from others. I'm certain that I don't know everything and I can always learn from other developers like yourself and other developers that post it in PHP Facebook you can go there. So you probably have your own methods, your own tools.
And it should be interesting if you could share what are those tools what are those methods, so we can also learn from each other with any methods and tools that you use and work well for you. okay? So for now that is all that is the end of this podcast.
I'd like to appreciate your attention. This is "Manuel Potter". No! Sorry, lame joke okay?
This is the voice of the Manuel along with this elephant wizard. And we are here to share knowledge with you. And you hope you have liked it and make sure you tell other people and also sign up on the YouTube channel and subscribe to PHP Classes newsletter on which you will be able to receive more information about the next episodes.
And maybe next time you can also participate in the Lately in PHP Podcast. That's all for now. Bye.
- PHP Classes Blog Article on Call for Questions About When It Is the Right Time to Upgrade to a New PHP Version
- Facebook PHP Group post on PHP Version Upgrading Methods and Tools and the discussion with other PHP developers about their approaches
You need to be a registered user or login to post a comment
Login Immediately with your account on:
No comments were submitted yet.