Author: Manuel Lemos
Last month viewers: 3
Categories: PHP Tutorials, Lately in PHP Podcast
A mentor is a person that has more experience than you. So you can ask for help to learn more from a mentor.
Finding a good mentor who will help you evolve faster is the advice given in part 5 of the Lately in PHP podcast episode 90.
Read this article, watch a 4-minute podcast video, or listen to this podcast episode to learn more about finding a good mentor.
In this article you can learn:
What Pieces of Advice You Can Get as a Developer
1. Previous article: Be a Good Community Member Sharing Your Open Source Work in Community Sites
2. Previous article: Use a Readable PHP Coding Style
3. Previous article: Share Reusable Classes with Simple Documentation and Example Code
4. Previous article: Share Nice Tutorial Articles to Help Other Developers Learn Step by Step
5. This article: Find a Mentor to Learn From His/Her Experience Faster
6. Next article: Have a Balanced Personal Life with Great Quality
Download Size: 2MB Listeners: 449
Introduction music provided by http://spoti.fi/NCS
In iTunes, use the Subscribe to Podcast... item of the Advanced menu, and then enter the URL above to subscribe to this podcast.
See the Lately in PHP podcast play list on YouTube and Subscribe to this channel there.
Episode 90 Part 5 Video
5. Find a Mentor to Learn From His/Her Experience Faster
6. Next: Have a Balanced Personal Life with Great Quality
You need to be a registered user or login to post a comment
1,611,258 PHP developers registered to the PHP Classes site.
Be One of Us!
Login Immediately with your account on:
No comments were submitted yet.