PHP Classes

Prospective job developing a large media post site

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP App Generator  >  All threads  >  Prospective job developing a large...  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Prospective job developing a large...
Summary:An invitation to become part of a development team
Author:jon
Date:2023-03-10 14:04:40

1. Prospective job developing a large...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of jon jon - 2023-03-10 14:04:40
Hi Maniruzzaman Akash, my name is Jonathon.

I've been looking for some developers who might be interested in doing a project to make a Media Post Site (like youtube, social network sites etc).

I've written most of the code, and was wondering if you'd like to do some work for shares in the business.

I've had a look at some of the classess titles you have on this site. I thought you might like to take a look at what I've been doing, and see if it's something you might want to partake in developing.

I have a github that has some example codes, that are minor versions of the larger project parts. They don't exactly explain what part they are from just by looking at them though I'm happy to talk with you about them. The actual code is proprietary of course.

Also, it's 10x more code than laravel so far, and uses in part web2 and web3 technologies. It also uses techniques and programming approaches not seen before (afaik).

The github :

is https://github.com/legitpunk?tab=repositories

and the discord screenshot and updates examples is :

discord.gg/eUdB4DQJ

I may have to add you to discord, my handle is :

Ax.Falcon#4963

Essentially I'm looking for advanced developers that have some spare hours per week to work on it for the next half year or so.

Let me know what you think.

My email is :

atitnz@gmail.com

fb :

facebook.com/jonathon.purnell

p.s. anyone else interested that reads this is welcome to email me :)

Jonathon.